Christopher Coppolecchia, PT, DPT
Armonk, NY| Scarsdale, NY|
Chris Coppolecchia, PT, DPT graduated Cum Laude from Quinnipiac University with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. He has extensive experience treating patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions, with a special interest in the spine and shoulder.
While at Quinnipiac University, Chris played four years of Division 1 Lacrosse, and was named captain his senior year. In 2015, he was drafted by the New York Lizards of Major League Lacrosse. Chris enjoys helping other athletes recover from injuries or improve their performance through physical therapy.
Chris enjoys working out, coaching and playing lacrosse and snowboarding in his spare time.
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor through the Titleist Performance Institute
- Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Advanced Training in Spinal Treatment & Manipulation
- Advanced Hip Clinician
- Certified in Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Lacrosse & Soccer
- ImPACT Trained Physical Therapist
- Concussion Rehabilitation