David Chessen, PT, DPT, OCS, MBA
Windsor Locks, CT|
David Chessen is a graduate of Springfield College, where he earned his Bachelor of Science, MBA, and Doctorate in Physical Therapy. He has extensive experience with general outpatient orthopaedic conditions such as:
- low back pain
- shoulder and knee pain
- wrist/hand injuries
- sports injuries such as ACL tears, ankle sprains, and shoulder conditions
- work-related injuries
One of David’s favorite things about being a physical therapist is having the opportunity to interact with different people all day and helping them improve their life and reduce their pain with the exercises and movements they perform. He loves seeing how happy his patients are when they are able to return to doing the things they enjoy, and is so excited to have been able to help them reach those goals.
Dr. Chessen is a huge sports fan and enjoys watching his favorite soccer, basketball, and football teams as well as playing as much as possible.
- SFMA Level 1 and 2
- Board-Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Orthopaedic residency at LSU-HSC
- Movement System Fellowship through Washington University in St. Louis