James DeAndressi, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
James DeAndressi, PTA graduated from Southern Connecticut State University with a B.S in Exercise Science/Human Performance and is a licensed physical therapist assistant and NASM certified personal trainer. He has extensive knowledge of baseball specific drills for all positions and expertise in baseball related physical therapy such as batting mechanics, and common throwing/batting injuries. He is a certified baseball conditioning specialist, focusing on high school and college level exercise programming for all positions. He also specializes in baseball/softball specific agility drills and rotator cuff injury prevention.
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Kinesiology Taping Practitioner (Rocktape)
- Blood Flow Restriction Training Certified
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Baseball Conditioning Specialist (BCS)