Trisha Livermore, PT, DPT
Trisha Livermore, PT, DPT completed her undergraduate studies at SUNY Oneonta, where she completed Bachelor of Science degrees in Psychology and Biology. She then attended Sage Graduate Schools, where she earned a Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
Trisha has a wide range of clinical experience including:
- Acute and Chronic pain (all joints)
- Vestibular and Visual Dysfunctions
- General Conditioning
- Balance/Gait Training
- CVA/SCI/Neurological Conditions
- Dysfunctional Breathing Patterns
- Radiculopathy/Pain Patterns
Trisha enjoys the opportunity to help patients progress physically and mentally toward recovery and higher function. She absolutely loves seeing them turn a corner to believe in themselves, their recovery, and their ability to improve their physical function and quality of life.
- Postural Restoration Institute
- SFMA 1&2