Do not use this website for medical emergencies. If you are experiencing an emergency, please go to the nearest EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT, or contact Emergency Response Services by dialing 911.
- Thank you for visiting the Access Physical Therapy & Wellness website (“WEBSITE”). Access Physical Therapy & Wellness makes this website, including all information, documents, communications, files, texts, graphics, and audio/visual files (collectively, the “MATERIALS”) available for your use subject to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
- Medical Disclaimers
- The content of the Access Physical Therapy & Wellness Website, such as text, graphics, images, information, and all other material is for informational purposes only and is not intended in any way to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users are encouraged to seek advice, diagnosis, and treatment with their medical practitioner or licensed physician.
- The Access Physical Therapy & Wellness Website offers you the opportunity to share information with us by means of comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions (“COMMUNICATION”) throughout our website. Any communication disclosed, submitted, or offered through any function of the website does not constitute a provider-patient relationship by Access Physical Therapy & Wellness or any of its professionals. Our professionals will not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any user via any communication function. Since no provider-patient relationship exists between you, the user, and Access Physical Therapy & Wellness and its professionals, please do not share personal medical information via any communication function. Information you provide is not protected under confidentiality laws that protect provider-patient communications. Please carefully select what you choose to disclose under any communication function. While Access Physical Therapy & Wellness attempts to prevent unauthorized access to our website, such access may occur.
- You, the user, understand and agree that Access Physical Therapy & Wellness will not be responsible for any damages you may incur resulting from your use of our website or any other website that links from our website. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness’s website is available free of charge to the general public. Your use of our website and third-party websites is solely at your own risk. The Access Physical Therapy & Wellness website is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, or its information, content, materials or products, included on this website. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or inability to use our website. No advice or written information given by Access Physical Therapy & Wellness nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty of any kind; nor shall any user rely on such information or advice. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness has no obligation to update or supplement the information or content in its website. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATED OR UNSTATED, STATUTORY OR EQUITABLE, INCLUDING , BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Links to Other Websites
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials, logos, and the compilation of all content on our website is owned by and the sole property of Access Physical Therapy & Wellness. Any reproduction or redistribution of any material, including reproduction of illustration or photographs appearing on our website, beyond personal use is prohibited without the express written consent of the Access Physical Therapy & Wellness Legal Department. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness does not claim ownership of copyrights owned by third parties. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness reserves its rights to take any and all legally available remedies under the Law for violations of its Intellectual Property Rights, including, but not limited to, seeking temporary restraining orders, preliminary and/or permanent injunctions and/or monetary damages.
- Access Physical Therapy & Wellness reserves the right to monitor all network traffic to this website to identify and/or block unauthorized attempts or intrusions to upload or change information or cause damage to this website in any fashion. Users of this website expressly consent to such monitoring.