The health, safety and well-being of our patients and staff remain our top priority here at Access Physical Therapy & Wellness. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and actively working with the medical community, including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and hospital networks to ensure we have in place the proper safeguards and procedures. As this rapidly evolving situation continues to unfold, you can expect further updates on our response.
Important Information for Patients:
- All our locations are open and continue to serve our patients.
What Access is Doing to Help Minimize Exposure and Keep You Safe
- Prescreening Patients and Employees: We have implemented screening measures at our locations to ensure that patients showing signs or have the potential risk for contacting Coronavirus (COVID-19), reschedule their appointments to a later date.
- Frequent sanitizing of our offices: We are committed to ensuring our offices follow proper protocol for sanitizing and disinfecting all areas between every patient including, treatment tables, exercise equipment, waiting rooms, doors, and general areas; and we continually clean frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
- We ask that everyone who is not a patient to refrain from entering the building, unless you are providing needed assistance.
- Preventative measures: We have mandated our staff to practice preventative measures as outlined by the CDC including Personal Protective Equipment, including masks, gloves and, when appropriate, eye shields.
- Social distancing & unnecessary physical contact: We are advising our patients and staff to maintain proper distance of 6 feet or more from one another and refrain from unnecessary physical contact where applicable and able.
Please Call Before Your Appointment if You:
- Think you’ve been exposed to Coronavirus or have come in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Have been asked by a government agency to self-quarantine in the past two weeks.
- Are experiencing flu-like or upper respiratory symptoms, fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, or a loss of taste or smell.
- If you’re not feeling well or are still recovering from an illness.
Note: we are not charging any cancellation fees during the pandemic.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more between yourself and other people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces.
- Get medical attention early if you have fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Mild symptoms should still seek medical care and stay home until recovered, if possible.
For More Information
To help ensure you have the latest and most up-to-date information, please review the links below of other healthcare and government organizations: