About Our Danbury, CT Location
The Balance and Vestibular Center, now Powered by Access Physical Therapy & Wellness, is specialized in treating patients in the areas of Vestibular Disorders (Dizziness and Vertigo), Head Injuries, Concussion, Musculoskeletal and Spinal Pain, Myofascial Dysfunction, and Neurologic Disorders. The office also treats general orthopedic physical and occupational therapy injuries and conditions.
Services Offered at this Location:
- Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Neurologic/ Movement Disorder Rehabilitation/Balance Training
- Geriatrics / Fall Prevention
- Manual Therapy
- Advanced Practice in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- LSVT BIG Certified – Parkinson’s Therapy
- Movement Classes
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Migraine Management
- Manual Therapy for Elderly Patients
- McKenzie Certified
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Myofascial Release
- Neurologic Diseases/ Movement Disorder Interventions
- Neuromuscular Visual Retraining
- Adaptive Equipment/ Wheel Chair Evaluation and Prescription
Monday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
The Danbury Team
My experience has been so positive, the staff is nurturing, friendly, professional and will always check to see how you are doing.
I have had a good experience at Access Physical Therapy & Wellness. All the staff (direct and indirect caregivers) are warm, pleasant, and supportive.
I would recommend Access Physical Therapy & Wellness to anybody in the area. Kiki and her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They were very prompt to accept me in their program when I needed therapy.